This pathfinder will assist students researching 'The Spanish Conquest of the America'.
- Pre-Columian life in the Americas, including social organization, city life and belief
- When, how and why the Spanish arrived in the Americas and where they went, including various societies and geographicl features they encountered
- The nature of the interaction between the Spanish and the indigenous populations, with a particular focus on eithere Aztecs or Incas
- The impact of the conqueston the Aztecs or Incas as well as on the wider world, such as the introduction of new diseases, horses and gunpowder in the Americas, and new foods and increased wealth in Europe
- The longer term effect of colonisation, including slavery, population changes and lack of control over resources.